Free Vaccines for Life Program
Gibson Veterinary Clinic wants to partner with you to keep your animal companion healthy for his or her entire life. The vaccinations are an important part of that, but the Physical Exam is the most important component. Yearly physical exams enable us to provide optimal health care for our pet. Pets age much faster than people. Therefore, yearly examinations are vital to early detection and treatment of disease conditions. We are certain that this approach allows us to take better care of your pet and allow them every opportunity to live full healthy lives.
What is covered in the program?
Vaccinations are selected based on guidelines set forth by the American Veterinary Medical Association and American Association of Feline Practitioners.
For dogs this includes:
For cats this includes:
• Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis
How does the Free Vaccines for Life program work?
• One time, non-refundable enrollment fee to enter the program
• One enrollment fee per pet
• You may enroll multiple pets
• The program is not transferable to any other client or pet
• Enrollment requires that the pet have a Exam performed by a GVC veterinarian once per year to continue the program.
• Pets not receiving a wellness exam within the 30 day grace period will be dropped from the program
• Basic vaccines recommended by GVC are given at no charge for as long as you have your pet.
The program is available after the initial puppy & kitten series is complete. Pets can be enrolled at any age >6mos.
What is not included in the program:
• Exam Fees
• Laboratory Fees
• Routine Procedures
• Advanced Diagnostics
The program is exclusively for the listed vaccinations. GVC reserves the right to change this program at any time.
We feel that this program enables us to do what we do best – help you take care of your companion for their entire life.